Private Music Lessons
For viola and violin
An Adaptive Curriculum
For 6 years, I have taught students at
Goals of Private Lessons:
- Focus on technique and solo repertoire
- Develop independence and responsibility
- Have fun!
A Studio Community
- Group Lessons: play music with your peers!
- Studio Classes: perform and receive feedback from peers!
- Recitals: perform for our community, family, and friends!
Leadership and Involvement
I served for two years as President and one year as Project Coordinator of the Idaho Music Teachers Association Boise State Chapter. We strove to develop and support independent music teachers, their students, and our community. I trail blazed a Subsidized Music Lesson Program in springs 2018 and 2019, and fall 2019. Club officers attended the IMTA State Conference in 2017 and presented about our outreach program in 2019. We also received an Associated Students of Boise State Grant for 10 club members to attend the 2019 MTNA National Conference in Spokane.